Luxurious Log Cabin with Hot Tub in Aviemore.
Perfect for Corporate, Weddings and Large Groups.
From the moment you set eyes on the Big Husky Lodge, you'll instantly be lavished in the luxury experience that awaits in our Aviemore Lodge. Nestled in the heart of the Cairngorm National Park, Big Husky Lodge is a luxury self-catering ski and holiday lodge near Aviemore, Scotland of huge proportions that can comfortably sleep 23 guests with hot tub available.
Finished to an exceptionally high standard, this luxurious self catering log cabin in the heart of Speyside Highlands, Scotland comes complete with 3 Wood Burning Stoves, Spa Area, Games Room, Hot Tub & Luxurious Double Whirlpool Bath. To further enhance your stay at this luxury mountain lodge, we also have a Sonos Play5, high end streaming music system and Smart TV's.
We provide a personally bespoke service to all of our guests, whether you plan to fish the many trout and salmon waters, taste a dram on a whisky tour or relax on the golf course, weekend break or perhaps something more adventurous like mountain biking, white water rafting or kayaking - we will be delighted to plan and arrange everything for you.
Additional Services Available:
- Professional airport meet and greet.
- Luxury Transport from airport (Edinburgh, Glasgow or Aberdeen)
- Introduction to your lodge representative on arrival to explain all features for your stay.
- Breakfast and/or Dinner - this can even be for one night of your stay or on your arrival.
- Children's menu available.
- High Chair and Cot can be provided.